Home » services » Casework


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with issues they may be having with the federal government. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to find answers to questions, help find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please click here for a printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to your local district office 

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

United States Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veteran's Affairs

Office Locations

Llano Office
San Angelo Office
Odessa Office
Midland Office
Brownwood Office
Granbury Office
DC Office